Her Virtue 2020 Survey
Her Virtue is a conference for teen girls ages 12-18. The heart of this event is to empower the next generation of girls to boldly live out their identity in Christ while cultivating sisterhood.
The theme of the HV2020 conference is “DREAM”. We’ll be diving into what it looks like to dream with the Father without limiting our limitless God! The registration fee also includes a Her Virtue t-shirt and gift bag!
- Cost $120
- Ages 16-18 years old
- An in-person or Skype interview
- Attend one weekend of Her Virtue and serve the other
- Attend the Her Virtue team retreat in January
- Attend and help plan the Volunteer training day (Feb. 9th)
- Be mentored by a Her Virtue Lead Team Member
- Be a part of the small group-styled meetings
- To read a book and respond to questions
- will be issued out when accepted
**More dates and details will be discussed during the interview process**
- Cost $35
- Ages 19+
- In-person OR Skype interview
- Attend Volunteer training day (Feb 9th)
- Arrive early on the Friday of the event for setup.
6:00PM – Student Check-in
6:45PM – Dinner and Orientation
8:00PM – Small Groups
8:20PM – Service
10:15PM – Dismiss
11:15PM – Lights Out
9:30AM – Breakfast
10:15AM – Commissioning
10:50AM – Small Groups/Journal Time
11:30AM – Check-out
What should I pack?
- Notebook & pen
- Bedding for a twin size bed
- Clothes for outdoor fun and indoor sessions
- Swimsuit, cover t-shirt, water shoes, and sun block
- All necessary toiletries including blow-dryers etc.
- At least 1 pair of closed toe shoes
- Money for concessions and HV merchandise
Will I, or my child, need money during the event?
Can I request someone be in the same cabin as me?
Can everyone from our group stay in the same cabin?
My 11 year old is mature for her age, can she attend?
Can I still attend if I have other commitments during that weekend?
Of course! After you register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know if you need to arrive later, leave early, or if you need to leave for the afternoon.
Can a student drive and check in themselves?
Can I, or my daughter, keep our phones during the event?
If you are serving as a counselor, yes you will be able to keep your phone!
If you are a student attending the event you will either be asked to leave your phone with your parent/guardian OR we will take it upon check in and give it back at check out!
Parents/Guardians can contact their children by calling the camp phone at:
580-634-9210 (click to call if on a mobile device)